Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Fundraiser Advertisement

Hello friends:

Here is info regarding a benefit that is being held for my sister, Carrie who has incurred overwhelming medical expenses as a result of 5 years worth of health related struggles.

http://seitzbenefit.com/

or

www.seitzbenefit.com

I am sending this to all of you as a means of my own contribution to try and help her in any way I can. My nieces and nephews have worked very hard to put together this benefit for their mother, and I just thought I would help support them in their efforts and pass this information on to you. I am fully aware of the financial burdens that are placed upon us in this “never seem to be able to get ahead” world and this e-mail is not sent with any intent of expectation and/or the “guilt” that we are all familiar with. It is rather, again, just my own way of doing my part to try to reach out for support in any form that may come – whether that be monetary, further resources or most importantly in the form of your thoughts and prayers.

I hope this finds all of you happy, healthy and enjoying life. Thank you for taking the time to read my message!

God Bless,
Jayne

No comments: