Sunday, December 7, 2008

CDO Generating Lots of Negative Buzz

Every where I go, local residents ask "why aren't more people upset about the CDO mess and School Board's costly response". I agree. Any other community, these people would have all been recalled. Think about recalls when School Board's fire a popular coach and such that have happened around the state and in other nearby communities. I said I'd like to see them work out of the mess they created myself but we might as well all prepare for a special referendum to pay for this mess. They won't win because page 5 or 6 of the agreement the Board signed clearly states what they were getting into and purchasing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's the board, as they are/were elected....and their performance will be judged at the polls. My question regards Bill Johnston....how does that man still have a job???

Oh wait, they are suing the investment firms...that ALWAYS works.